Security and Safety notice
- The entire school is under 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
- We assure you that the school is taking all precautions to ensure a safe environment for your precious children.
- We have zero-tolerance for violence, abuse or bullying whether physical or verbal. Violence on the part of either the staff or the students will be easily identified with the CCTV recordings and we will take extraordinary action.
- All students must possess an Out Pass and the student will be sent from school only with an authorized guardian whose photograph must be affixed on the Out Pass.
- The school will not allow the child to be taken out from the campus unless an Out Pass is shown to the security personnel.
- Staff members may be met every “Meet & Greet” Day.
- Parents are expected to sign the Principal’s or Teacher’s Remark in the diary after reading them.
- As the medium of language is English, children should be encouraged to converse in English at home too.